• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks ain't it

top dawg

11 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

What did he do that you didn't like? His quarterbacks are USFL-tier, his OC should've never been hired and all but one of the WRs will never play another down in the NFL after here.

PJ has shown he can complete a forward pass before. Inexcusable game plan today. Sure he’s going to throw an interception eventually…but what’s the solution? Not even trying?…oh and then you let Eason make some throws? Start him then. 

I don’t know who’s idea this plan was for sure, but they can go ahead and no longer be near anything football related ever again. It would be a net gain for football. 

• Pie 4

Just now, frankw said:

Moore? He's angling his own way out of here if he doesn't get his head on straight but I don't see him having a mental breakdown on the sideline for all the world to see. Ben McAdoo is horrific though and this cannot be understated. We only hired him because we were scared to fire Rhule when we had the chance and he's the only one who was willing to take the job after we made Brady the sacrificial lamb.

You're not going to see much emotion out of Moore at all. That's not who he is...which some would say has been an ongoing issue since he's been here.

Emotion on the sideline doesn't bother me at all, and I'm not going to use it to pile on a player.

• Pie 1

Just now, top dawg said:

You're not going to see much emotion out of Moore at all. That's not who he is...which some would say has been an ongoing issue since he's been here.

Emotion on the sideline doesn't bother me at all, and I'm not going to use it to pile on a player.

If Moore can't figure it out he might not be here he's no different just because he's been well liked. That's really weak my guy if you're going to pile on Wilks for this mess he's been saddled with.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

4th string qb starting, i'm not judging him off this 

Our first and 2nd stringers are just as horrendous.  So when will you judge?  2 years down the road after a couple more qb draft picks this team will still be a poo sandwich unless we make some major major changes at seasons end.