• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Real Talk

joemac

This team, as currently assembled, is going NOWHERE. More and more I understand that it’s time to blow the whole damn thing up and start over. Anybody who’s enticing to another team should be available for a trade. Burns, Chinn, CMC, Anderson, Brown, Jackson….whatever. They’ve obviously given up this year. Let’s stack firsts and seconds and whatever the hell we can get for these dudes and start over with an actual real QB. Today was embarrassing. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, joemac said:

This team, as currently assembled, is going NOWHERE. More and more I understand that it’s time to blow the whole damn thing up and start over. Anybody who’s enticing to another team should be available for a trade. Burns, Chinn, CMC, Anderson, Brown, Jackson….whatever. They’ve obviously given up this year. Let’s stack firsts and seconds and whatever the hell we can get for these dudes and start over with an actual real QB. Today was embarrassing. 

I thought you said we were going to shock the world.   

• Flames 1

I’ll never understand this “blow everything up” mentality. I can only assume it’s petulance. You don’t build a good team by discarding all the good players. The only good player that should even be considered is CMC and ONLY if we get a significant return for him. I only say him because of the risk of injury and probable longevity at that position.  Otherwise, people saying trade Burns, Chinn, DJ, we’re not likely to get equal in the draft with whatever picks we get for them. Probably not even close. Makes no sense. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

15 minutes ago, joemac said:

I agree. I was at sofi today. 50 yard line, about 10 rows up.  Traveled cross country for this poo. This franchise is really depressing right now. There’s just no life, none of the players seem to care just a bunch of guys going through the motions. 

To make it worse, Tepper came over to me before the game and shook my hand. Said “thanks for coming.” fug you. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Not sure where I'm at with this theory. Next year we're already fuged with the cap situation/contracts and lack of draft picks. No one wants Robbie or Donte, DJ might get a 3rd at the current moment, no one wants Shaq. Gonna have to eat that money or just let them play through next year and earn their pay before we can really clean the mess up in 24'