• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

with a good QB, he could be good.  How can you judge a WR here?  I am happier about the cap relief more than the picks.

I'm happy about all three.  Fitts fixed an error that shouldn't ever had happened with that contract extension. The team should have let him test FA after that season.  Outside of the dead money next season, Robbie is no longer an issue for this team.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Nice

Panthers probably had 0 leverage in whatever the deal was and cardinals probably got him for next to nothing 

"The agreement details were: in addition to taking Anderson off Carolina's hands, the Panthers agree to wash Arizona's jockstraps after games( including training camp) for the next two seasons".

Source: Me

Just now, jackson113 said:

Fitt has 11 games and moves for us to judge without Rhule's influence.. we'll see.

It shows he wasn't as married to Robbie as everyone thought.  Rumors were Robbie was already on the market before the blow up on the sidelines yesterday.  Fitterer was already trying to send him packing. 

Either he has egg all over his face with that contract extension OR he really didn't think Robbie was a core player for this team and the moment Rhule got fired, Fitterer saw his opportunity to jettison Robbie and that deal.

• Pie 4