• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Reminder: we dont have Rhule anymore to select his annual Temple/Baylor guys and long snappers with late round picks. If we get a HC more competent, these late round picks could be worth something. Imagine if we had a coach with a brain that wouldve selected Trey Smith over a fuging long snapper a couple years ago. 

To be fair a large majority of the league had red flags all over Trey Smith.  With that being said, sometimes in those late rounds if a player who has shown real talent has fallen due to injury concerns you go ahead and take a chance and hope that they can heal and overcome whatever medical issues they have.  You won't win a lot of these "roll the dice" picks, but my goodness it's better than selecting a long snapper.

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I actually think he’s going to be a good player for a long time but again it’s a positional value thing. 

He’s in year 3 so if everything goes according to plan and we get our rookie QB, Brown will need a new contract in what will be our rookie QB’s 3rd season. I just think the money could be spent better than on a DT. Again, I am not giving Derrick Brown away. Someone would have to offer real value. I like Brown. 

I mean... if we are able to keep Chinn, DB, Burns, and Horn... that defensive core is disgusting. Add a young talent LB and we are golden. 

Then you have the offensive side where you have a top 10 line, CMC, and Moore. Go get a QB, possession WR and TE... I like the possibilties. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Captroop said:

2024 and 2025, fam. No help this year.

As of now the only pick we are missing in 2024 is a 7th.  Already recouped the Baker and Shenault trades with Daley and Robbie.  It sucks, but we can't expcect to wipe our @sses from Rhule in only one offseason. 

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I mean... if we are able to keep Chinn, DB, Burns, and Horn... that defensive core is disgusting. Add a young talent LB and we are golden. 

Then you have the offensive side where you have a top 10 line, CMC, and Moore. Go get a QB, possession WR and TE... I like the possibilties. 

Brandon Smith and Terrace Marshall Jr developing would be a big, big boost for this team's future 😮

11 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I didn't have any doubt that Anderson would be gladly picked up. That's why I scoffed at Huddle posts expressing that sentiment. The perception of Robbie here vs around the league were at odds with one another. The Huddle bubble can warp your mind if you let it.

Gladly picked up for a 6th and 7th rounder. Let's not act like we got back a 2nd or a 3rd. People thought and rightly assumed it would be hard to get anything substantial for him after his hijinks yesterday. But hey, continue patting yourself on the back. But, the last two weeks there has been a huddle camp who say any picks after the 3rd round don't matter. You weren't one of the ones in that camp were you?

• Beer 1