• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson went OFF on Jonathan Stewart -Riot Report

WarPanthers89

6 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Glad the guy is gone. 

4970FC49-8C84-4161-BB22-88A9CB840981.jpeg

61DC1851-5322-4908-B74C-C7CF5991918C.jpeg

Did Robbie(y) really say that J-Stew used him to get traction? Stew is essentially a Panthers legend man. He doesn't need Robbie fuging Anderson.

Also, imagine reading one of Andersons essays in college. "I ain't finna try'n argue aginst dis, ya mean?"

33 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

How the fug are we supposed to keep up with stuff like this?

You’re not. It makes you sound like a fugtard. Like Pinkman from breaking bad. But he’s a character. IRL It’s not cool, it’s pathetic. And that’s why people do it, to feel cool, it isn’t culture give me a break. 

Some druggie burnouts don’t have a choice because they fried their brain, but consciously acting like that is insufferable. And I’m not saying this as an old fart, I’m barely out of my 20s.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

You’re not. It makes you sound like a fugtard. Like Pinkman from breaking bad. But he’s a character. IRL It’s not cool, it’s pathetic. And that’s why people do it, to feel cool, it isn’t culture give me a break. 

Some druggie burnouts don’t have a choice because they fried their brain, but consciously acting like that is insufferable. And I’m not saying this as an old fart, I’m barely out of my 20s.

Yeah, I’m 36, and I try to chalk it up to being young because I was once a stupid kid too. But, my God, this stuff is embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Yeah, I’m 36, and I try to chalk it up to being young because I was once a stupid kid too. But, my God, this stuff is embarrassing 

Oh I definitely acting like a fugtard at some point in my life, that is how I 100% know what this is lol.

• Pie 1

Can we now talk about Robbie being a total idiot without being called a racist?

It's not about how he speaks or posts, although those would make me wonder about the college education he received. It's not about not knowing that Sir Purr wasn't a bear.

It's more about the whole body of work. He was, and is, an idiot in full bloom.

And like with the dismissal of Rhule and Snow, the team is experiencing addition by subtraction right now.