• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

We just told every player on this team that 6 weeks into the season, we quit. CMC was 75% of our offense last week. Our offensive coordinator is running high school football offense. If I'm a player, and I have my future to think about, it's not with Carolina. Get me off this sinking ship. 

Yeah, no shame in trying to send off as many bad contracts as possible before Nov 1st. I don't know how Wilks is supposed to sugarcoat this to the team or players tmrw

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

since we can’t score, i think every player already knew that. i think this is a good move for both parties. CMC has had trouble staying in the field, so we got some solid value for him while we still can.

That’s the issue though. We can’t score with a hall of fame potential like CMC and now he is gone. If you were Burns or DJ , what is stopping you from coming to Tepper and Fitts and asking for your own moves?

2 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

We have?

we absolutely have not and if we keep Fit it’s not looking good unless you buy the idea Fit was paid to high five Rhule on draft day and that’s it (which is BS).

personally, i find it very very hard to believe the most qualified GM for the job just so happens to be the yes man we hired for Rhule…I mean what are the chances, really?

• Flames 1