• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, CRA said:

that's not the question though. 

DJ Moore will be going into his 6th season next year.  And we are about to entire a 100% offensive rebuild. 

Do you think DJ thinks he fits here at this point? Going through the slow grind of building something up?  

Not one player on that roster wants to be here. Not a single one. So trade all 53?

2 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

I mean, if some team wants to throw us something crazy like 2 firsts and a third for Burns, we would be hard pressed not to take that deal. Would really suck to see him go, but damn that would set us up nicely for the future.

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You understand so you will stop being the salary cap police? 
Doubt It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

So I should never point out when people are just putting out false information. Especially someone who has told me numerous times that I didn’t understand the salary cap but has yet to be right even once when called on his statements. 

Puppies and rainbows for everyone. Is that the new “rules”

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

that's not the question though. 

DJ Moore will be going into his 6th season next year.  And we are about to entire a 100% offensive rebuild. 

Do you think DJ thinks he fits here at this point? Going through the slow grind of building something up?  

He also just signed a contract extension six months ago. He's fuging 25. Are you that enthused about fielding an entire NFL roster comprised of 2022 and 2023 busts? And you think that will somehow be better? 

I used to dream of winning a SB. Now I dream of winning 7 games. Next year, people will dream of winning one game. Fielding a team of UDFAs and bust draft picks isn't the answer to success, and trading every good player you have is fuging retarded. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

No one can look at this trade, Fort Mill, Eastland, Rhule's contract or any number of moves and not think this team is owned by a guy trying desperately to relocate.

Unless, of course, your head is shoved so far up your ass that sunlight is as likely to reach it as the Panthers are to winning nine games in a season. Quite a few morons on here fit that bill quite well.

I never said anything about relocating but I can see why you could interept what I said as me implying that. Sorry but just as you said I don't believe in that conspiracy nonsense.

My point is dont be mad at fan attitude when it is a product of the decisions made by this regime for several years. These guys deserve no respect until they earn it. Any vitriol and nonsense you hear from fans is our regime's creation.

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

He also just signed a contract extension six months ago. He's fuging 25. Are you that enthused about fielding an entire NFL roster comprised of 2022 and 2023 busts? And you think that will somehow be better? 

I used to dream of winning a SB. Now I dream of winning 7 games. Next year, people will dream of winning one game. Fielding a team of UDFAs and bust draft picks isn't the answer to success, and trading every good player you have is fuging retarded. 

Dude you thought he wouldn’t fire Rhule for a couple more seasons. You might wanna stop with over the top predictions if you missed an easy one like that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So I should never point out when people are just putting out false information. Especially someone who has told me numerous times that I didn’t understand the salary cap but has yet to be right even once when called on his statements. 

Puppies and rainbows for everyone. Is that the new “rules”

Puppies Sleeping GIF
They are so adorable 

3 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

I never said anything about relocating but I can see why you could interept what I said as me implying that. Sorry but just as you said I don't believe in that conspiracy nonsense.

My point is dont be mad at fan attitude when it is a product of the decisions made by this regime for several years. These guys deserve no respect until they earn it. Any vitriol and nonsense you hear from fans is our regime's creation.

As someone whos optimistic I agree with this, i'm optimistic because we finally have a shot to be actually good again, but this front office and ownership group deserve nothing until they prove it can happen.  I dont blame people for being angry and am fine with them hating on everything that happens, its 100% what should be expected with how this team has been run.

Edited by stan786
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Dude you thought he wouldn’t fire Rhule for a couple more seasons. You might wanna stop with over the top predictions if you missed an easy one like that.

Finished one game off 0-17, didn't I? Predicted in November 2020 that Rhule would end up as one of the worst coaches in NFL history. Might wanna keep up with the predictions.

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

lol. This is an example of false information. Ive never talked about your salary cap knowledge in a negative light. I respect your cap knowledge. There are multiple threads ive pulled you and @stbugs in for cap advice. 

Dont make this poo personal. This is a football message board. 

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Not one player on that roster wants to be here. Not a single one. So trade all 53?

Everyone isn't the same and can't be viewed the same. 

Icky and DJ for example.  They don't compare.  Horn and DJ don't either. 

and DJ isn't a rah rah guy.  He isn't a leader.  He is a dude that will go out and play WR at a pretty high level pending you can get him involved.  He isn't bringing much more to the table than that.  He will be going into year 6 next year and we are going to be trying to put together building blocks. 

I've always been a big DJ Moore fan.  I don't think he fits where we are going forward.  Contract probably keeps him though.  That's how I go about things.  I have never had an issue with parting with players.  That's the nature of the game.   I got to the point where I didn't think 89 fit.  People of course raged over that.  I somehow was an 89 hater despite him being one of my all time favorite players on the field.  He was gone pretty soon after I started to believe that.   Because he didn't fit at a certain point.  Has nothing to do with wanting a good WR or not.  

If I was DJ Moore I would want out.  You would too if you were him.  Fans want him.  Yes. 

• Pie 1