• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Foreman

DaveThePanther2008

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

@pantherj @Catsfan69 @JawnyBlaze @Brooklyn 3.0 @Fox007 @Camp Fodder @4Corners

After 2 weeks Foreman has rushed over 100 yds in each game.  Still think he's trash, too old, garbage?

The guy is a beast.

Here's a nice plate of crow. 

Wut. I never said he was trash, too old or garbage. I said I didn’t think he was a good permanent starter and I already admitted my error yesterday

• Beer 1

Idk why anyone wouldn't support this guy when was the last time we even scored 30 points? (thanks to him)

Looked it up. We scored 30+ one time last season in the Cam return game against Arizona.

If you aren’t a Foreman fan you aren't a Panthers fan.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's definitely good. My worry is that he's the type of runningback who sometimes fades down the stretch.

Don't know if that's been true of Foreman specifically, but it does apply to his running style.

well, he basically didn't really play the first 5 games so that could aid him near the end. 

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Wut. I never said he was trash, too old or garbage. I said I didn’t think he was a good permanent starter and I already admitted my error yesterday

The boomer is confused. I don’t ever recall saying any of those things about Foreman. He is a solid player. Runs angry. OP can go chew on a fat turd.