• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Haters. Put some respect on his name.

Proudiddy

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

No, he might not be an all pro.  He might not be a pro bowler.  He might not be elite.  But he is a fuging gamer and a damn good football player.  

He struggled early, but when it mattered he fuging stepped up and killed it.  Ultimately, we arent in that game at all without PJ.  I know some are going to hate him no matter what, but right now, he's the best we have, and again, I see him in the same mold as a guy like Case Keenum or Heinicke, maybe even a Jake Delhomme in regards to his underdog origins, but only with a hell of a lot more natural talent with his arm and legs.  He might not be the guy you want, but again, he is a hell of a football player.  And when he is on, it is fuging fun to watch.  

Thank you for stepping up, PJ.  You have at least made us competitive and make a season that felt completely lost and hopeless fun to watch again.  Keep Pounding, baby!

You’re stealing my “Respek PJ” threads from last year?

birdman GIF

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

again...this is NOT the bar you set for a QB....unless hes the second coming of Delhomme....

We have like what, 9 more weeks to see if he is! I do believe he is the best QB on the roster right now. More reps, more film will either prove that right or show me I'm full of poo.

This season is lost now, no reason to not try to find something to root for. A QB I have liked since the XFL isn't the worst thing to root for.

• Flames 1

I have no problem continuously signing him to cheap 1-year deals as the #3 QB.  For what he is...a #3 QB, PJ is actually solid dude.  Please don't get it twisted, he's a good QB when we are QB depleted, but he's no #1. 

Put like this, I'd put PJ up against any other #3 QB in the League and feel good about it.

• Pie 1

Just now, jopie87 said:

We have like what, 9 more weeks to see if he is! I do believe he is the best QB on the roster right now. More reps, more film will either prove that right or show me I'm full of poo.

This season is lost now, no reason to not try to find something to root for. A QB I have liked since the XFL isn't the worst thing to root for.

...i mean...wanted mayfield... so... i dont know sht...

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I have no problem continuously signing him to cheap 1-year deals as the #3 QB.  For what he is...a #3 QB, PJ is actually solid dude.  Please don't get it twisted, he's a good QB when we are QB depleted, but he's no #1. 

Put like this, I'd put PJ up against any other #3 QB in the League and feel good about it.

PJ, Corral, and rookie?  We definitely need a vet QB to help with our rookie.  Can PJ be that guy?