• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper top 5 Bigboard(3 qbs)

micnificent28

6 hours ago, davos said:

So Aqeel Glass?

Ridder, Glass, and Coan were the QBs my algo highlighted in 2022. The last 2 QBs it highlighted were Mahomes and Carr. The last time it pointed to 3 QBs was 2012 with Luck, Wilson, and Foles. So, yea. Glass is still out there and on the Bucs radar for Clyde Christensen.

I knew about Kurt Warner and Dameyune Craig too because of the algo. Craig never got his chance even with him being more successful than Weinke, Lytle and Lewis. Craig would have been a better QB than Warner and Delhomme. They both got their shot. NFL teams miss out a lot on some good QBs.

My algo also pointed to Griese and Brady coming out of Michigan under the coaching of Stan Parrish.

Teams who plug and play 1st round picks who have failed with their first team instead of finding the good QBs no one can see are destined to fail. There are backup QBs in the NFL that have gone undrafted and are much better than many of these 1st round picks starting in the NFL.

14 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Ridder, Glass, and Coan were the QBs my algo highlighted in 2022. The last 2 QBs it highlighted were Mahomes and Carr. The last time it pointed to 3 QBs was 2012 with Luck, Wilson, and Foles. So, yea. Glass is still out there and on the Bucs radar for Clyde Christensen.

I knew about Kurt Warner and Dameyune Craig too because of the algo. Craig never got his chance even with him being more successful than Weinke, Lytle and Lewis. Craig would have been a better QB than Warner and Delhomme. They both got their shot. NFL teams miss out a lot on some good QBs.

My algo also pointed to Griese and Brady coming out of Michigan under the coaching of Stan Parrish.

Teams who plug and play 1st round picks who have failed with their first team instead of finding the good QBs no one can see are destined to fail. There are backup QBs in the NFL that have gone undrafted and are much better than many of these 1st round picks starting in the NFL.

Is your algo called hindsight? 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

So Aqeel Glass?

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I don’t think that list is for the draft FWIW. It’s just ranking college QBs in college not how they project in the NFL.

Yes and he's currently not playing worthy of being in the top 10. Not sure how many of these guys are draft eligible, Drake Maye obviously not

Full Disclosure:  My son went to UNC and am a UNC fan in the ACC.  Not a homer, not a lunatic.  I was a huge fan of Ickey (NC State) and my favorite ACC basketball player of all time is Grant Hill (Dook).

If Drake Maye were eligible, he'd be the #1 QB in this draft.  Discuss.

• Beer 1