• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengal fans are saying

onmyown

I find it funny that the Bengal fan base gives us more of a chance than most of the Huddle.

I think this game is going to be a battle. 

Brown has been having a great season and look for him to cause a lot of trouble for Burrrow.  If he collapses the pocket like I think he will Burns is going to get a couple of sacks.  

I think it is going to be close and Panthers pull the upset. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Well they have their #1 pick QB so they should be upset about being 4-4. Seems like same old poo of tanking/sucking and getting the #1 pick, and then doing nothing to invest in an O-line to protect him, just like the Cam treatment. 

The Bengals invested heavily in their offensive line in the offseason.  Just hasn't paid off for them.  

Who exactly are the fair weather fans that have checked out? It appears to me most people are still here. Two things that irk me currently and one which may have some affect on traffic:

1. The tank vs don't tank argument. No players in their right mind will tank. Each year they are fighting for roster spots and their livelihood. I don't give a damn who says what, if I'm a player I'm playing every single game as if it is my Superbowl even if there's one game left and my team is 0-16. And thank for what exactly? A higher draft pick so you can pick a QB that may or may not work out anyhow? There has been plenty as many or more busts at QB than hall of famers taken with the first few picks. Tanking means nothing. It's still a crap shoot and a 50/50 gamble on every QB.

2: This may explain less traffic and it has really irked me but the massive ads all over the damn place has made it difficult to even post. @PhillyBand I haven't always agreed or gotten along on subjects in the past pertaining to other things outside football but he and I definitely would agree the site has gone to poo user friendly wise with all these ads and crap all over the damn screen.

As far as the Bengals go. I grew up a Bengals fan being from Ohio and suffered many sad seasons watching them lose consistently. Watched them lose another super bowl last year and it as usual saddened me. I feel like our fortunes as Panthers fans have been much the same as the Bengals fans. So close and then we miss by a tiny margin and then struggle for years after.

• Pie 1

Yeah there are a lot of the most vocal sunshiners that made themselves scarce.

Oddly enough, this is maybe the most hopeful I have been since season 1 of Rhule. Even if we keep losing, I see that there is something worth building on. 

As for the Bengals, very winnable game for us. They aren't unbeatable by any stretch.

We just have to keep Burrow from being magic. That fuger can pull some stuff at of his ass, that is for damn sure.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1