• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bengals Gameday Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Those guys don't bother me.

Wilks keeping him in does.

I get why, but PJ is who he always was. 

I hear you but at this point it's lose/lose for Wilks. He knows PJ's limitations better than us. But unlike fans hyping up the longest air yard pass on the season he knows there is no savior waiting in the wings.

I told you guys we needed to take those draft picks for Burns in the trade thread. I told you guys in the Foreman thread that he only looked really good because he was against terrible run defense. PJ is a backup quality QB. We are taking a QB in the 2023 NFL draft as I have been saying since before Mayfield came here. This is a nightmare and if the Bengals don't try to kill the clock they will put a 50 burger on us.

• Pie 2

So with 4 min left in the half, we had what 19 or 20 yards of total offense.  And bungles well over 260........... Clean house. Should have flat fire sale on every thing we had this week. Fitt can go after not blowing this up. Next guy has a really long task ahead to make a competent roster.

Id love to hear Wilks explain this crap plan. Why is DJax dressed, but with a hat on?  Wasted roster spot?  Why are these guys looking so unprepared?  

You want the full time gig and you field this crap?  Get outta here. 

Edited by 33inNC