• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luvu

1of10Charnatives

Coach & QB aren't in the house, and until we have both, we won't have anything. 

Better make sure we don't think we're somehow "set" or feel comfortable with the rest, you need to keep fine tuning it & refining for the better, evolving with league trends, until we've got the 2 most important pieces in place.   

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

But what if I don't start dumb ass threads every time I have a thought?  I thought you might get upset if I stole your MO. 

But you are welcome to visit my home any time you like.  I can always use a good laugh.

Yes. I'm definitely known for starting too many threads around here. You got me with that one.

So on point.

Dude I was just messing with you. Relax. Not everything has to be attack mode.

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

5 wins four seasons in a row it’s looking like. Seems the ‘pieces’ are always there. We don’t need potential or talent, we need wins and competency.

what pieces where lmao

2020 5 wins was 3 more than everyone was expecting. Then everyone's expectations went wild.

Last two years our offense has been the issue. It's like we're missing a really important piece at a rly important position or smth

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We need to extend Luvu this offseaon.  Beyond next year we have Brandon Smith as our LB aside form fringe guys.  I think Shaq has hit his ceiling, that said for what he's getting paid and probably expects to get paid on his next deal, it's time to move on.

shaq hit his ceiling years ago. 

at this point I'm just wondering what his floor is. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

shaq hit his ceiling years ago. 

at this point I'm just wondering what his floor is. 

It's hard to believe Shaq is atop the chart as the highest paid players next season on the team (as of now).  Moore and Moton barely edge him out.  Crazy that an OLB in a 4-3 defense is that big of a cap drain for this organization.  I get 3-4 OLBs getting that kind of dough, but not in this scheme.  Shaq is not an edge threat.

• Pie 1

On 11/11/2022 at 7:02 AM, 1of10Charnatives said:

START YOUR OWN THREAD!

Can't get two posts into a thread for Luvu without someone changing the subject. What up with that? 

Sure, yeah, BC solid, that's not the topic here. 

I'm coming over to your house and changing the channel to Real House Wives of Des Moines every time you try to watch sports for a week.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions