• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former NFL executive picks his top QB...

Mr. Scot

40 minutes ago, Varking said:

Richardson outplayed him against Tennessee and Georgia. 

Bro hes on my radar..... my main worry is are the panther the right team for him given I feel he needs to sit one full year at min??... levis is only other Im looking at.....wildcard is KJ Jefferson as later pick favor... I need to watch more of all before I make more statements..

wasting time watch unc right now...

Just now, Basbear said:

I feel its reinforces my draft pla- true BPA with the 1st and focus on on QB with the 2nd pick you use, but dont force it.....feels to me(*very early*) there will be around 4 QB still available in 20-40 range... without no HC in-place, near impossible to figure this puzzle out. 

That's all I've been saying. We can't pass on a generational talent at DE in Myles Murphy or Will Anderson for Will Levis, who is emerging as the best bet at QB in this draft.

I called it here on this site months ago. Payton Manning agreed and so does this guy. I don't think Will Levis should be top ten. Where does that leave the others?!

They're dropping. Value draft again.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

I believe he was drafted as a project to sit behind Baker for a couple years to see if he develops. But with Rhule gone and Baker shitting the bed. The new coaching staff will want their guy 

If only Rhule didn't want a new guy and stayed with the NFL MVP he inherited, things might be different for the Panthers 

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

That's all I've been saying. We can't pass on a generational talent at DE in Myles Murphy or Will Anderson for Will Levis, who is emerging as the best bet at QB in this draft.

I called it here on this site months ago. Payton Manning agreed and so does this guy. I don't think Will Levis should be top ten. Where does that leave the others?!

They're dropping. Value draft again.

He’s Pickett with a much better arm so where ever that talent level puts him 

10 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Agreed that Dane is one of the best in the biz, but can also have differing opinions. 

Brugler has McKee as his QB4, Hooker as QB5 and doesn't have AR in his top-50. 

I hope this is accurate because then it would reinforce Richardson coming back to school next year where we look pretty promising