• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Most games are decided by a score or less.

Regardless, I think Wilks is playing how he HAS TO play. The run game is our strength. We don’t have the QB or WR talent for a pass heavy offense.

thats another thing..hes using what he has and making it work..the dude has shown enough to make me want him as head man..the team actually plays with life now

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, ncstatekwi said:

2nd Time today Darnold should have run the ball....for a First/TD

Yep. There was that third down where he clearly had the first but instead threw downfield to Sullivan who barely even contested the ball. A little to Sam’s credit, the big dude looked wide open but did nothing whatsoever with his body to ensure that catch. 

Edited by Jacabee
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Stuart Smith said:

We need receivers that are willing to fight for the ball and get separation. Put Locket and Metcalf on the Panthers it would make an average quarterback look good. 

Blasphemy! All we need is a super-raw rookie QB and look out Super Bowl!!!!

The best catch of the day for the Panthers was TMJ giving the ball a fugg'n leg lock.  Let that crap sink in for a minute. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Not sure what else I could've asked for watching the Panthers live the second time. Scoring first, Jacyee Horn INT, Darnold TD, our backs gashing down the field and an actual win on the road against one of our bugaboo teams. Well, ok, giving up a late TD so easily and an onside kick was not ideal but now I could say I watched an attempt live.

• Flames 1

48 minutes ago, Jacabee said:

Yep. There was that third down where he clearly had the first but instead threw downfield to Sullivan who barely even contested the ball. A little to Sam’s credit, the big dude looked wide open but did nothing whatsoever with his body to ensure that catch. 

That's on the TE  both he and tremble failed in this manner today

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Much as I like wilks I think like Rivera, the game has passed him by.

Why? If it’s because he’s a defensive coach, you still need to defend the other team. 

If it’s because he values the run game, you still have to do that as well unless you have a top 5 QB, and even they benefit from the run game. 

• Pie 1