• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you all in on a Panthers Playoff Push?

Zod

I'm just gonna be brutally honest here.

No. I'm not.

We're a bad team in a truly awful division. Winning this truly awful division doesn't change the reality that we're a bad team. Put any NFC South team in any other division and none of us are in playoff talks. None of us deserve to be. Whoever wins this awful division is just costing themselves significant draft assets and I could honestly see winning the division deluding Tepper into thinking he's got this all figured out now.

It would be a significant net negative for the future of the organization. Sorry to rain on the parade.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 14

We are a half game back of the Bucs and they are a very, very bad team who cannot run the ball. If they didn't have Brady they may be a two or three win team right now. 

We have four weeks to finish here and I honestly think that there is a good chance we get it done. We have an identity on offense and sound play from Sam (if mcadoo doesn't kill him with naked boot legs first) and a tenacious defense who is pretty good at every level.

I'm not saying we win a playoff game, but you never know. When you're hot your hot and we just saw the Panthers physically destroy a team trying to make a playoff push.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No. I'm not.

We're a bad team in a truly awful division. Winning this truly awful division doesn't change the reality that we're a bad team. Put any NFC South team in any other division and none of us are in playoff talks. None of us deserve to be. Whoever wins this awful division is just costing themselves significant draft assets and I could honestly see winning the division deluding Tepper into thinking he's got this all figured out now.

It would be a significant net negative for the future of the organization. Sorry to rain on the parade.

Could have said that in 2014 as well. I'm not saying we go 16-1 next year but mother fugers need to learn how to win. Burns Chinn brown dj, the most these guys have won is 5 fuging games. Go get it!!!

• Pie 6

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No. I'm not.

You don’t play sports hoping to lose. We haven’t been to the playoffs in 5 years. If we make it im happy and I can’t imagine why anyone would want to lose a bunch of games so that we can maybe get a mediocre QB prospect. 

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

You don’t play sports hoping to lose. We haven’t been to the playoffs in 5 years. If we make it im happy and I can’t imagine why anyone would want to lose a bunch of games so that we can maybe get a mediocre QB prospect. 

Now this is truly throwing in the towel as a fan. Simply accepting being bad and just hoping the division somehow manages to be even worse on occasion. That's a tough row to hoe.

Just face it, until we land another legit franchise QB the greatest hope we're going to have every year is going to come in late April. That's what keeps my hope alive.

• Poo 6