• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Steelers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Don’t need to tell me that. I legit think we’re better off with PJ if we’re going to run the ball 500 times a game 

I know you're knowledgeable, I just replied out of instinct and frustration.  He makes some absolutely beautiful touch throws, but then when a guy beats the defense over the top and its a freebie, he either doesn't pull the trigger or waits until he can't put everything into it before he attempts it.  So frustrating. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

If Sam could connect with like two other targets that would be nice 

Well we've discovered that Marshall is a thing under Darnold... it'd be nice if one of our TEs turned up every now and again. 

That said you're not going to win this game relying on Darnold. You have to run the ball with some success. 

Edited by OldhamA

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Yeah, but if the Steelers offense is going to score 40 on us, then the Lions offense might score 60 on us...

Not too mention we are @the Bucs and @the Saints to close the year. We could very easily lose out if we lose this game.

with this team you never know when they will show up through lol

they look like poo today but they could turn around next week and shut the lions out its crazy.