• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it OVER for Wilks????

polls  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Wilks so far

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  2. 2. Do you want Wilks in 2023?

• Yes
    • No

13 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

Just because we might back into first place in the worst division in history doesn’t mean he deserves to be the HC next season.

it’s an absolute no.

Look I can speak in absolutes and be edgy too. Your comment is the worst comment in the history of comments!! (I’m channeling Trump, it’s a joke btw). 

Honestly if you’re absolutely against Steve Wilks winning the job, you were never gonna be. If you don’t think that he deserves at least a 2-3 year contract to see what he really has if he some how gets the Panthers to the playoffs you’re being ridiculous.

it’s been playoffs or gone for me the entire time. It’s still possible, and not outside the real of possibility, our next game against the lions is the toughest game left, if we beat the lions we have a chance

We need better playcalling in the redzone.

We needed to go for the TD on 4th down.

The D has regressed.  We made Trubisky look good today.

The Steelers do not have a powerful run stuffing D.  They looked like one today.

Wilk's .388 winning percentage isn't the best resume material.  Its hard to win the job when most of the interview is excuses.

Edited by poundaway

27 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He has done better than Rhule but not good enough. The defense is littered with first round picks and the Steelers atrocious offense just abused them. That’s on him. He can go along with the rest of the entire staff and front office. 

I think this is actually a very good and reasonable take 

• Beer 1

If he won today then he would be closer to being the next head coach!! After seeing the way the team played today has me second guessing if he should be!! No help to cover 18.. team just didn’t look ready today!! The only way is if he beats Detroit and Tampa!! Which I don’t see happening after today!! Time to move on !!