• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFCS clown car continues...

I wish we’d just get out of the car, and try it again next season with a new coaching staff and QB. 

Whoever comes out of the South is getting waxed by whoever gets so lucky to play us. I’d rather not have to experience that. None of these South teams (atleast the ones in contention) can score. Only time we can score is when we face other South opponents.

• Pie 2

Would you really consider this a successful season if we made the playoffs and get shitted on in the wild card and lose badly? 

I'm pretty sure the memo is out on how to beat the Panthers. Stuff the run, run straight at them, and force the qb into obvious long passing downs.  And when you do have to throw just throw on the opposite side of JC Horn for easy completions. 

We hang our hat on defense and they're entirely too inconsistent for my tastes. Pass rush, coverage,  tackling.. And they have a very particular penchant for giving up long 3rd down conversions. 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:And they have a very particular penchant for giving up long 3rd down conversions. 

You’re not lying!  We give up the sticks way too easy.  Start with a cushion, back pedal into first down territory, watch the receiver break the route off at the sticks and convert.  It’s like some of our dbs don’t understand route trees.  You have to be on the receiver at the point of the catch to have a chance to defend it.  Our guys are too often reacting instead of reading and anticipating.  

• Pie 1