• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Bye Wilks

1 minute ago, HarbingersDad said:

Isn’t defense Wilks speciality? 

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Which you cant have from a defensive minded head coach. Also, 2 punts at midfield. Sorry, but Wilks can GTFO.

Sure, I just don't know what an Offensive coordinator will do about that. 

Just now, Captroop said:

We lost because Brady put up 400+ yard through the air. We're playing a coffee shop barista at CB. This really can't entirely be hung on Wilks

Playing for the season and your job and he doesn’t go for it on 4th and 1 twice. Then I hear he’s telling his players to be aggressive. Clearly not head coach material, not even sure if he should be a DC. 

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, Captroop said:

We lost because Brady put up 400+ yard through the air. We're playing a coffee shop barista at CB. This really can't entirely be hung on Wilks

Our starting secondary is out and their all pro wideouts aren’t, only way to beat them was with a pass rush

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Siri who was Wilks DC in Arizona? If he's this tied to Holcomb and refuses to dump him, its his defense.

Again, I don't say it to excuse him, because in my opinion, fug the defense today.  The poo was still on Wilks for punting twice from midfield and that's what got this whole poo avalanche rolling downhill.  fuging dumbass, conservative, pussified bullshit. 

I just want to make it clear Holcomb is complete ass, and yes, Wilks has admitted he's his Phil Snow, so get them both the fug out of here.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

IMO, he clearly failed HC test today.  Timid on 4th downs, missed a challenge call, missed calling TO when clock ran out, and clearly did not have the team as ready to play as Bowles did.  Add to that the fact that we kept leaving bad players on Evans 1 on 1 and it's hard to find much positive this game to push him over the top.

If we want to be the Titans the next few years and have a tough team that is respected but keeps coming up short, he is our guy.  If not, we need to launch a search.

• Pie 4