• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Bye Wilks

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Again, I don't say it to excuse him, because in my opinion, fug the defense today.  The poo was still on Wilks for punting twice from midfield and that's what got this whole poo avalanche rolling downhill.  fuging dumbass, conservative, pussified bullshit. 

I just want to make it clear Holcomb is complete ass, and yes, Wilks has admitted he's his Phil Snow, so get them both the fug out of here.

Yup it doesnt matter who deserves blame for the D. Both of them need to go

• Pie 2

Yup. Goodbye.  Don't care about the feel good local story.  Not going for it twice when should.  No timeout on delay.  Evans burning you all game and you make zero changes.   Defensive coach who fails at defense.   Do we want more Fox and Rivera another round ?  No thanks. 

• Pie 6

40 minutes ago, Captroop said:

We lost because Brady put up 400+ yard through the air. We're playing a coffee shop barista at CB. This really can't entirely be hung on Wilks

Holcomb is a bad dc and will be tied to his hip.  Wilks is too conservative and not great at scheming.  Hes a great motivator but that's about it.  He has done a commendable job but not going to push us to the top.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I was never on the Wilks Wagon. I suffered nearly 2 decades of the same poo prior to Rhule.

The only posters that were ever on the wagon were complete prisoners of the moment. This was not his first head scratching loss. We’ve had a few of them. Absolutely no reason to not do our best research on offensive guys and get the one we think is best. Poor @RLC003 might have to change his diaper once Wilks is gone and he can’t poo posts attacking his boy. What a loser. 

Edited by Kentucky Panther
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1