• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9th pick set in stone

t96

1 minute ago, Varking said:

His team is drafting first overall because the roster needs a lot of talent. Even when he was putting up 30+ points a game they lost because their defense gave up 35+. So much for “watching him play” folks. 

yeah absolutely nothing to do with 53 QBR and averaging like 175 yards passing per game. his last game he was literally 33% completion. but ok

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

So you think Fields is that good? I don’t. He is dollar store Lamar.

dude has no idea what he's talking about don't even bother, his mind is made up cause he saw field bust off a 80 yard TD run on sportscenter top 10 one time

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

He's just led them to the #1 overall pick, clearly there's not much to love. 

I’m sure if it was Darnold on the bears the excuses would be endless. 

I’ve watched most of their games living in the area. Dude is insanely talented on a HORRENDOUS team. You build around him and let him grow. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Varking said:

And we quickly go back to look at who doesn’t actually watch the games. 

lolol. gotta love when you provide actual literal stats to someone and their reply... well well well you didn't watch the game he was actually so good bro the 33% completion percentage wasn't really that bad bro

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

We have way more help. 

You did see the game today, correct?  Our OL may be better, but weapons?  Nah, the cupboard is bare. I've said this time and time again--Moore would be a #2 on most teams.  One dude we signed off the street (Foreman), Chuba, Ian Thomas, Tremble, Marshall, Shi Smith and so on.  This roster sucks at offensive skill positions.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1