• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fangio to Miami official....well...maybe... probably tho

jb2288

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

At least they're trying to actually get the best staff. And it shows Reich probably doesn't want to micromanage which would be a blessing after the last few years. I like Wilks but he still micromanaged 

I’m staying hopeful we get him, there is still a chance. Of course I always get my hope and I’m always let down. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If the money is equal then he’s probably looking at the talent levels and currently Miami has more pieces to work with on Defense.

He probably sees an raise path to head coach in Miami. I’m sure that is part of his deal. If McDaniel fails and they axe him mid season then fangio takes over. McDaniel apparently is on thin ice with Ross bc he runs the team like “an undisciplined step father” per leaks 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He probably sees an raise path to head coach in Miami. I’m sure that is part of his deal. If McDaniel fails and they axe him mid season then fangio takes over. McDaniel apparently is on thin ice with Ross bc he runs the team like “an undisciplined step father” per leaks 

I could see that, it was cute for a few games but once the concussions and real world problems crept in his immaturity showed. 

9 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Would have been cool to have him, but I don't see how missing out is a big deal.

I'm more bothered by this...

What kind of successful standing as far as a football decision maker does David Tepper have that would make him think he should have a say in who Reich wants on his staff?

I expect Reich will turn out to be a good hire, but Tepper shouldn't let that go to his head and start thinking he's actually qualified to give advice now.

To put it more succinctly: Good job choosing a head coach...

Now butt out before you screw up a good thing, dumbass 😖

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm more bothered by this...

What kind of successful standing as far as a football decision maker does David Tepper have that would make him think he should have a say in who Reich wants on his staff?

I expect Reich will turn out to be a good hire, but Tepper shouldn't let that go to his head and start thinking he's actually qualified to give advice now.

To put it more succinctly: Good job choosing a head coach...

Now butt out before you screw up a good thing, dumbass 😖

Where is that coming from?  Is that just a rumor or is it confirmed that Tepper has his own guys in mind?