• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox News Charlotte clickbait..

Jmac

Will Kunkel of FOX Charlotte is either full of crap or actually knows what's going on.

According to him B.M is not returning as OC. He gives no details about any replacement in the works. Just that his "sources" tell him that he will be replaced.

Take the information as you will.

Edited by Jmac

38 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I think McAdoo gets a little too much blame on the huddle. Both of his HC’s wanted FoxBall, and he gave it to them. Given the poo show he had at QB, I think he did as good as could be expected.

To be clear, do I think he’s great and should be retained? Absolutely not.

I’m in the same boat. I don’t think he was the worst. The way he was able to adjust to Wilks’ preference toward the run game was pretty well done. He’s not terrible, but not who I want at OC. Pretty much the same as how I feel about Wilks. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I’m in the same boat. I don’t think he was the worst. The way he was able to adjust to Wilks’ preference toward the run game was pretty well done. He’s not terrible, but not who I want at OC. Pretty much the same as how I feel about Wilks. 

To be fair, the NFL has largely deemed him terrible based on his recent employment history.

Also, I suspect you won't see him appear as an OC again in the NFL. 

• Beer 1