• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers met with Hooker per report

raleigh-panther

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Like Hooker a lot.  If we can grab him in the 2nd and use #9 on a stud WR or DE, then that’s a huge win

The WR class this year is really weak and we can fill the DE in free agency. 
If we are gonna take a risk on a player and not move up then it makes more sense to get Richardson at 9. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 4

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not my ideal outcome but if we miss out on the top 4 QB's this definitely would be the best outcome. I rather try and develop a QB rather than go the bridge vet QB route again.

Developing a QB most certainly means a bridge vet will be signed. You have to give guys time to, you know...develop.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, Castavar said:

I would 1000% rather draft Hendon than draft Levis tbh. Go look at their college numbers from last year, it's like night and day between the two.

They were in night and day different systems with completely opposite side of the spectrum talent. Levis was dealt a short hand last year and played through 3 different injuries simutlaneously. 

The stats dont tell the story. Can't get wrapped up in that without understanding the systems and situations.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 2