• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(Non-QB) Player You Want the Most in the Draft

bLACKpANTHER

6 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

TE: Sam LaPorta could end up the best TE in this class and has crazy upside.  He brings it all.  Definitely my new favorite, dare I say, even over Musgrave and Washington.

EDGE: A huge second to Felix Anudike-Uzomah.  His pass rushing skills are legit.  

RB: Tyjae Spears for an all-around pass catching running back to compliment either Jamaal or D'onta

WR: Hands down, Andre Iosivas outside the top guys.  He's a non-dropsies Christian Watson.  Do not mind Tanke Dell, Rashee Rice or Tyler Scott one bit either, but Iosivas would be a great outside guy.  

IDL: Keeanu Benton out of Wisconsin.  As hard-nosed lineman as they come out of a school that produces the gritty, big boys.  

Agree. I’ve been saying Laporta is TE3 for a while. 

Brian Branch is another guy I have high on my non-QB wish list. 

15 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

WR: Hands down, Andre Iosivas outside the top guys.  He's a non-dropsies Christian Watson.  Do not mind Tanke Dell, Rashee Rice or Tyler Scott one bit either, but Iosivas would be a great outside guy.  

had never heard of him before this post...6'3'', 4.43 speed, huge catch radius, great hands....coming out of the Ivey league, that will be an adjustment, but sounds like a great pickup in 4th or 5th

17 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

TE: Sam LaPorta could end up the best TE in this class and has crazy upside.  He brings it all.  Definitely my new favorite, dare I say, even over Musgrave and Washington.

EDGE: A huge second to Felix Anudike-Uzomah.  His pass rushing skills are legit.  

RB: Tyjae Spears for an all-around pass catching running back to compliment either Jamaal or D'onta

IDL: Keeanu Benton out of Wisconsin.  As hard-nosed lineman as they come out of a school that produces the gritty, big boys.  

LaPorta for sure but, that one handed catch by Washington on the corner route at the combine gave me the ‘tingles’.  Would be thrilled with either and LaPorta should be available at 39.

Question is, how do we wrangle both LaPorta and Uzo?  I want them both.