• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking of available QBs

ladypanther

42 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I was trying to read why they included Lamar Jackson without making a snarky comment about “free agents”, but the pop up demanding I sign up for their website is cancer.

I should have titled the thread "available' instead of free agent...will try to correct.  Here is what they said:

Lamar Jackson is the lone franchise-tagged player in this set of rankings because he is the only tagged player who still appears likely to draw interest from other teams. Because the Ravens used the non-exclusive tag on Jackson, other NFL teams can negotiate with him and sign him to an offer sheet. Baltimore would have the chance to match any offer sheet, and if it declines, the other team would have to give up two first-round picks.

• Beer 1

I like Minshew, I don't think he's the answer nor will he come cheap for a backup but I'd be really happy to sign him and draft a QB. Sam did ok down the stretch last year and is a good dude but let's just end that experiment now

Heinicke doesn’t get the credit he deserves. Usually agree with The Athletic but he’s been slinging it and actually winning games with an offense composed of McClaurin and scrubs.

Also Minshew looked horrible when he had to go in last year. People need to get over that guy. Oh my gawd he has a mustache. 

This ranking is hilarious.

Look at the gap between Lamar and the rest of the QB's. Jimmy G come on down you're the best of the mid tier guys. 

*No seriously I wouldn't be mad a Jimmy G as long as we draft a QB. He might be willing to play on a 2 year deal. If not than just bring back Darnold.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I like Minshew, I don't think he's the answer nor will he come cheap for a backup but I'd be really happy to sign him and draft a QB. Sam did ok down the stretch last year and is a good dude but let's just end that experiment now

The advantage with Brissett is that he already knows Reich's system. Might be more help to a rookie and might get him for a good price.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2