• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB breakdowns by Josh McCown

Martin

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If true there is simply no way you can draft that.

There is no way his playing weight will be above 190....I love his game, for the most part, but he just simply too small.

The moment I heard about the trade, I was thinking Young would be the guy....but the more I think on it...it's gotta be CJ.

Either way, we got something to look forward to for a while....feels....different.

Where's the AR breakdown???

I would love to see McCrown take on AR's pump fake TD throw.

If the draft started today, AR-15 would be the pick, I like Young, hell I like CJ, but AR is that generational talent and I believe this staff is good enough to take him to the next level.

Tape doesn't lie either, yes he's raw, but his highlight reel compare to the others is just amazing. I mean those special never before seen moments. 

Sidenote...We lose Jerry RICHARDSON the same year we draft Anthony RICHARDSON, god's plan.

• Beer 1

I feel like I am going to be picking on Bryce Young all the way up until draft day.  With a little perspective and hindsight, the guy is not who I thought he was.  Here is another play that is part of a long pattern with him.  CJ Stroud would have hit this receiver for an easy completion and people would be talking about how CJ is lucky to throw to receivers who are always open by 4 yards.  Bryce actually takes off running on this play!!!  WTF?

Screenshot_20230313-180827_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230313-181507_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Wes21
Added another angle
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

On 3/10/2023 at 1:34 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Hmmm...

https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/gm-report/thomas-brown-describes-offensive-identity-what-he-wants-in-a-qb-more

What kind of quarterback he wants

"A really good one. There's all different kind of guys that come in all shapes and sizes. But to me, it's an ongoing conversation we've had over the last couple days. It's about who fits into this system, being selfless from a mentality standpoint, but also having a point guard mentality. Being able to distribute the ball to your playmakers. And on third down, red zone, two-minute, go play Superman."

I missed this post but that to me sounds a lot like Bryce Young if that’s the thinking

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

If the draft started today, AR-15 would be the pick, I like Young, hell I like CJ, but AR is that generational talent and I believe this staff is good enough to take him to the next level.

Tape doesn't lie either, yes he's raw, but his highlight reel compare to the others is just amazing. I mean those special never before seen moments. 

Sidenote...We lose Jerry RICHARDSON the same year we draft Anthony RICHARDSON, god's plan.

LMAOOOOO 

• Beer 1

23 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

How does Richardson hamper the offenses ability to be varied though? If he can run an offense from under center effectively, you'd limited the offense dramatically.