• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Stroud and it shouldn't even be close

NAS

On a separate note, I do find it funny how the entire fan base is holding its breadth praying it's not Levis. And If I were Tepper and paying 2.5 billion dollars to own the team, I would probably nix Levis myself (but I would be an awful owner lol).

Edited by Jaxel

On 3/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

It cannot get any better then the combine 

He threw one out route a little high and seemed disgusted with himself. That's the only thing I noticed. What I wasn't expecting was he probably had the nicest 65 yardish deep throw. AR had some nice deep shots but his out routes sucked. Levis was supposed to show off the cannon but he looked like he had to step into his deep throws more than CJ, and they both had the same velocity clocked at 59mph when they threw at the wall thing

• Beer 1

On 3/15/2023 at 5:53 PM, CPF4LIFE said:

Stroud is gonna kill it again at his pro day and he will be working with guys he is familiar with who are all also blue chip players. Lol

He put on a show last year at OSU’s pro day

13:47 they start running post routes. I assume he’s throwing from the 35. Balls are landing on the 5

Edited by *FreeFua*