• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring back Bozeman

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I made no prediction, and I'm mot sure why this would discredit @Leaky_Faucet.

Possibly because the reported deal is lower than what Leaky said even the Panthers were at. They said the FO was at 8-9 million per year. And if Leaky was right about Boze being at 16 mil a year, then he came down an awful lot.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, travisura said:

Possibly because the reported deal is lower than what Leaky said even the Panthers were at. They said the FO was at 8-9 million per year. And if Leaky was right about Boze being at 16 mil a year, then he came down an awful lot.

They detailed negotiation terms. Things change.

I get that some of our resident dickheads like to look for "gotchas" but...

say-what-dunno.gif

• Beer 1

Just now, travisura said:

This. Y'all need to watch what that dude says. Personally I think he's a fraud, but I'm also a really skeptical person so 🤷‍♂️

Panthers re-signed OL Bradley Bozeman to a three-year, $18 million contract. 

Among the NFL's best pass blocking centers, Bozeman will return to Carolina for a second season after beginning his career with four seasons in Baltimore. He performed well on a prove-it deal in 2022 and will be a foundational piece on the Panthers offensive line for the next few years at least. Pro Football Focus graded the Panthers offensive line as the tenth best pass-blocking unit in the NFL last season. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1