• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

one things for sure, we're going to be comparing these two for the next decade.

Only if they both are successful. If neither are, you won't hear anything about it(see: Mariota vs. Winston). If only one is, the comparisons will fade away in about 4-6 years.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Thing is, point guards are usually guarded by other point guards, Young is going to have guys twice his size coming after him.

New rules or not, 6’3” - 300 lbs. is always going to win over whatever Young wants to say he is.

Not to mention, he’s already had shoulder issues. As a fan base who lost their last superstar QB to a shoulder injury, I’m surprised so many want to take a chance on Young.

Dang good point

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

It's like that middle weight boxer who thinks just bulking up a little will help him go toe to toe with the best heavyweights.

Cool dream bro, but we know how it ends, sooner or later....

Except by rules, the heavyweights aren’t allowed to throw haymakers. Mostly jabs only. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, WestPanthers said:

You be the judge-

MTXX_PT20230323_101409434.jpg

Unconsciously, people point their feet in the direction of what they are attracted to. It can be an exit sign or could signal interest in you. Instead of dropping hints and pining after someone who might not be attracted to you try paying attention to what their feet might tell you.

• Poo 1

19 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

As a season ticket holder at Mississippi State, I get to see Alabama every year as well as LSU, and Georgia two of the last 3 years. As good as they are, it is nothing like the NFL. Thats the reason The Golden Calf of Bristol was all SEC and All American, yet was an NFL washout. Two entirely different animals

Hey fellow State season ticket holder, good to see another on here. 

anyway, I’d say comparing The Golden Calf of Bristol to Young is a very unfair comparison. Young is 100x the passer and overall QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol was coming out. Tebows issues were very very different 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

Unconsciously, people point their feet in the direction of what they are attracted to. It can be an exit sign or could signal interest in you. Instead of dropping hints and pining after someone who might not be attracted to you try paying attention to what their feet might tell you.

I do this consciously 

lol reading through these last few pages, man people are turning on Young and gotta love the short jokes. Some of you are almost as clever as Will ripping on Carlton's height. I think it was fairly obvious his combine weight was an asterisk, I'm also pretty sure the Panthers have more info than just combine/pro day weigh-ins. He's small, not just in height but in frame/weight too. That's reality and a part of the equation. I still think he's neck and neck with Stroud for best QB prospect this draft, I've always preferred Stroud and this doesn't change that but I would still be thrilled and excited if we pick Young. Some of y'all need to stop overreacting

• Pie 1