• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

35 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm anxious to see what they look like and i thnk it's probably going to happen, but i don't have any clue whatsoever what they should look like.

i do know that the ideas that have been thrown around in this thread have me less than enthused lol. 

There are some rather frightening uniform concepts out on these interwebz for every team.  It is a form of pollution, really.  I guess the good news is that the trend for teams has been to go to a more classic look, with the exception of the Falcons.  I'm not sure what the Falcons were trying to do.

When you see people with some great new idea for the Packers, Steelers, Bears, Raiders, Colts, or Niners, you know they have too much time on their hands.  I think you could add the current rendition of the Chargers, Browns, and Bills to that list, as well, since they all reverted back to their classic uniforms. 

I'm hoping that whatever we do, we don't try to outNike anybody.

• Beer 2

47 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

There are some rather frightening uniform concepts out on these interwebz for every team.  It is a form of pollution, really.  I guess the good news is that the trend for teams has been to go to a more classic look, with the exception of the Falcons.  I'm not sure what the Falcons were trying to do.

When you see people with some great new idea for the Packers, Steelers, Bears, Raiders, Colts, or Niners, you know they have too much time on their hands.  I think you could add the current rendition of the Chargers, Browns, and Bills to that list, as well, since they all reverted back to their classic uniforms. 

I'm hoping that whatever we do, we don't try to outNike anybody.

Don't want.....

• Gradiant uniform colors (see: Falcons, Atlanta)
  • Two-tone helmets (see: Jaguars, Jacksonville)
  • Alarm clock digits/numbers: (see: Buccaneers, Tampa Bay)
  • Numbers on the top of the shoulders (see: Panthers, Carolina)
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 4

31 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Don't want.....

If I see a gradient i'm going to die. This list hits about all my no gos as well.

50 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Don't want.....

I pretty much agree, with an qualifier on the shoulder numbers.  Almost every team has them, but if they have to be wedged in to fit, leave them out.  I don't think the Bengals have them, so they are not required by the league.