• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newtons sources say its between Bryce Young and CJ Stroud

21 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah lets take your word the guy who wasn't in the building at all.

If you like Stroud/Bryce just say that. Don't make up lies because it fits your narrative.

Check out who started the Anthony Richardson Pro Day thread.

I'll accept your apology in advance. 

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

He did look great but combine and pro-day are low in importance for me. Intriguing his last game was against a great D on a big stage and he looked excellent.

Just giving him his due.  He could have skipped the combine..*cough* like Young but didn’t.  He did all the drills and work while a very healthy Bryce Young stood around watching.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Just giving him his due.  He could have skipped the combine..*cough* like Young but didn’t.  He did all the drills and work while a very healthy Bryce Young stood around watching.  

New profile pic? Bryce had a gut from putting on those extra 10-15 pounds so he didn't want to take his hoodie off on camera. He also didn't weigh in at his pro day so...185-190 playing weight?

One thing I've noticed with Stroud is he doesn't like to climb the pocket. He really likes to drop straight back and bail when pressure is in his face. 

It's hard to find games where he faces any consistent pressure, but these will show what I mean.

Do you think the coaches can get him to consistently climb to pocket? I think it would make a huge difference in how he handles pressure. He sort of gives his tackles a difficult situation with how far he sits back and how rare it is he hitches forward. If he could learn to move forward in the pocket he would be able to handle pressure better.

I wonder if he's more or less just afraid of taking the hit.