• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera hints he "didn't mesh" with David Tepper

Mr. Scot

Ron, you better just hope my guy Sam Howell can save your ass because the only time you've ever resembled a competent NFL HC is when Cam Newton was doing his best Superman impressions. Now granted, that's still more than Tepper has managed to achieve as an owner but I'm just sayin'...

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ron, you better just hope my guy Sam Howell can save your ass because the only time you've ever resembled a competent NFL HC is when Cam Newton was doing his best Superman impressions. Now granted, that's still more than Tepper has managed to achieve as an owner but I'm just sayin'...

And that Bieniemy can lead an offense on his own.  Big year for both of them.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam Howell:

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Tepper went on to “mesh” with Matt Rhule, one of the worst head coaches in league history. That’s a dub for Rivera.

Yes this is true, but you can also now say that all of those decisions has now lead us to Reich and our new #1 pick at QB which could set us up for success for the next decade plus. Hopefully it was all worth it.

• Pie 1

No offense to Ron in particular, but what is it about the Pnathers where former players and coaches feel entitled to piss and moan for getting flushed? Isn't this a professional sports league? Ron sounds like Greg Olsen, "they only paid me x millions, instead of y millions" 

Too bad, so sad, get wrecked. 

I havent really liked Rivera`s mouth ever since he left here. He talks like he`s a big shot, but in reality only had 3 winning seasons and will forever be known for wasting both Newton and Kuechly`s talents. He really has shown his true colors and has only confirmed what many of us suspected while he was here.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I dont like Rivera`s mouth ever since he left here. He talks like he`s a big shot, but in reality only had 3 winning seasons and will forever be known for wasting both Newton and Kuechly`s talents. He really has shown his true colors and has only confirmed what many of us suspected while he was here.

Cam yeah.

Kuechly? Our defense was never the issue.