• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Jones: “Get your Young number 9 Jerseys ready in Charlotte”

TheSpecialJuan

22 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Still a chance that Houston decides to go for Young and makes a trade. Small chance but still there. 

Also a few want AR over Young.  So 75/25 sounds right. 

AR killed it in meetings with teams, if his tape was a little bit more consistent, he'd be the pick imo. 

I had read he scored really well on the S2 too. I seriously think we can’t go wrong with either pick. 

28 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Honest question, not trying to stir the pot, but when I read people watching film and giving grades.. Do any of them know what they're even looking at? I know a lot of people give PFF poo for their grades and they watch film for a living. 

When i watch film i look for flaws even in the successful plays. And i see that a lot with Bryce, people just like to preach the result but bad habits dont just translate to the Pros.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Starting to agree with those who think we need just one merged megathread instead of a new thread every time someone else tweets that they think Bryce Young is the pick.

One note regarding Jones: I've long been of the belief that he was the one who ultimately started the SI investigation into Jerry Richardson but wisely chose to remain behind the scenes.

Hopefully, but then the clicks drastically decrease.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

On 4/19/2023 at 11:35 AM, Pup McBarky said:

I hope Young wins a few Lombardies here and proves all the doubters wrong. 

That's what I wished for for Cam, he definitely proved his doubters wrong, he just fell short of eternal glory , thanks in large part to the NFLs gift to footballs most entitled family, and it's a shame he never got another shot before his shoulder was completely shot , either way he will always be a winner in my eyes 

And also I hope whoever we draft this year(not 100% sure it's Bryce) brings us to the glory we have all been waiting for , and proves there worth has a player 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, PantherKyle said:

Am I weird in listening to Young speak it seems like he has very minimal chance of being a bust? Just seems like he has IT. That, combined with our amazing hit on first rounders, has got me excited for September immensely. 

I agree, he does seem to have IT. personality-wise and that on the field magic.

seems like exactly the kind of guy the NFL, ESPN, Disney, wants to be a face of the league.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I agree, he does seem to have IT. personality-wise and that on the field magic.

seems like exactly the kind of guy the NFL, ESPN, Disney, wants to be a face of the league.

It'll be nice having the NFL script writers on our side for once. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

If this is an XL, I need a XXXXXL.

FB_IMG_1681419981759.jpg

Smh. These people are friggin crazy. If Bryce wanted to go into professional wrestling they'd be all over it.

Such are the times we live in. Unrecognizable.

Truth is a lie, less is more, football brain beats football brawn, up is down, short is tall enough.

Smh.