• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Bryce Young scored 98 out of 99 on his S2 cognitive test

TheSpecialJuan

45 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Well if it ends up being Stroud, the Panthers would have played the greatest ever smokescreen in the history of smokescreens.

If so, I would crown this coaching staff as the GOAT staff. Better win a Super Bowl. 

It's interesting that among football fans, Will Levis is a polarizing figure.  You either love him or hate him.  Making it even funnier is no one has a real reason to either love him or hate him, you just do.  That said, among NFL coaches, I feel most, if not all, love him as a prospect.  That S2 test score may put him in as the 3rd overall QB to be picked.  I see Stroud falling possibly to the Raiders.  If he gets by them, then the Falcons.  If he drops past the Falcons, he could look to freefall.

Edited by Matthias

27 minutes ago, Matthias said:

It's interesting that among football fans, Will Levis is a polarizing figure.  You either love him or hate him.  Making it even funnier is no one has a real reason to either love him or hate him, you just do.  That said, among NFL coaches, I feel most, if not all, love him as a prospect.  That S2 test score may put him in as the 3rd overall QB to be picked.  I see Stroud falling possibly to the Raiders.  If he gets by them, then the Falcons.  If he drops past the Falcons, he could look to freefall.

Without a doubt the mayonnaise incident justifies the hate. There’s just no way to sugarcoat it…

• Flames 1

50 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

So they switched from stroud to Bryce based on this test alone? 🤔 

I seriously doubt this test has anything to do with the reason they would not take Stroud. 

I think what really determines the pick comes down to the interviews. According to Fitterer they trough a lot of information at these guys to see how they prepare and were able to recit that information back to them the next day. Something to do with concepts if I remember correctly. 

Some of it will come down to who they think is the best fit for what they want to do with the position.

Everyone seems to think that's Young because he's all everyone wants to talk about. I'm not believing it until his name is called. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

Does Will Levis scoring high with a 93 invalidate this test or does it make Will Levis an All Pro? At least with Bryce he played with a high level of success most of his career.  

It's not a football test