• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith interview with Bryce Young

backINblack28

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

😂 right?  21 year old men are completely maxed out.  They can't add any to their frame.  

It's not that he can't add muscle. It's that he has a slight, narrow frame. If I remember my terms correctly, I believe they call it an ectomorphic body type.

For context, picture Robbie Anderson standing next to Kelvin Benjamin. Regardless of weight or muscle mass, Benjamin's frame was wider and thicker.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's not that he can't add muscle. It's that he has a slight, narrow frame. If I remember my terms correctly, I believe they call it an ectomorphic body type.

For context, picture Robbie Anderson standing next to Kelvin Benjamin. Regardless of weight or muscle mass, Benjamin's frame was wider and thicker.

From what I read here, Buffet lines had a lot to do with that.  Of course, posters here might be a tad bit biased.  🙂

17 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

not sure why 5’10” 200lbs is considered “tiny”

there are plenty of sub 6’ or sub 200lb players in the NFL

But are they QB's who touch the ball more than any other player on the field? Look I like Bryce Young as a person very much he's a great kid. But the hopium is going overboard in some aspects here. I hope he balls out and he's an MVP and all the other things. But he's rare for the position and it's okay to talk about that.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

But are they QB's who touch the ball more than any other player on the field? Look I like Bryce Young as a person very much he's a great kid. But the hopium is going overboard in some aspects here. I hope he balls out and he's an MVP and all the other things. But he's rare for the position and it's okay to talk about that.

5’10” 200 still isn’t tiny