• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis #1 to the Panthers Confirmed

tukafan21

44 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm considering asking the other mods to implement some sort of VIP SuperPoster status to give OP for this great thread

I can’t tell if this is a post in support of or mocking me for starting this thread LOL

Myself and a few friends had been eagerly waiting for this mock draft to drop, we still joke about his fantasy football preview last year, we have a fun text chain going on about it today.

Edited by tukafan21

• 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, NAS said:

Sorry I had to 😂 

Lol this made me laugh a little. I thought there’s no way if you’ve watched game tape last year he could go above Bryce or CJ but but but…we’ve seen stupid decisions before from teams so it’s always a chance. Like watching Lamar vs Deshaun battle it out and then picking Mitch T over both of them hands down idiocy at its best. But with Frank, Jim and especially Josh M actually breaking down film consistently I felt there’s no way we over look all that game tape and take a flyer on a qb with only a strong arm. He played terrible vs good teams last year so I myself hoped and prayed we didn’t made such a goofy decision and now 3 months later we see he can’t beat out a man who played a nfl game passing the ball like one time in a half 10 passes attempted all game.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Don't y'all get it? The lying season has no bounds. If it doesn't make sense, it's probably bullsh¡t.

I think Dorian Thompson-Robinson was criminally underrated. I know everyone here loves Bryce but after seeing DTR on Saturday, I wouldn't have felt bad had we traded down in the first to collect picks and then drafted DTR on Day 3. I think he has a shot to be a dude. Looked better than Watson did at any point last year and looked lightyears ahead of Mond.

I know people are going to hate this, but it's much ado about nothing considering it didn't happen.

So chill. 

21 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I think Dorian Thompson-Robinson was criminally underrated. I know everyone here loves Bryce but after seeing DTR on Saturday, I wouldn't have felt bad had we traded down in the first to collect picks and then drafted DTR on Day 3. I think he has a shot to be a dude. Looked better than Watson did at any point last year and looked lightyears ahead of Mond.

I know people are going to hate this, but it's much ado about nothing considering it didn't happen.

So chill. 

People were thinking the same about Malik last year during the preseason.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1