• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

A lot of folks are probably surprised to see Josh Downs still available but I'm not. He's a terrific NFL slot prospect but he's a slot only guy at the NFL level and those guys generally max out at mid-2nd round value and it's not uncommon at all to see the best slot prospect come off the board in the 3rd. Factor in the durability concerns and I would've honestly been surprised to see him drafted by now.

Tennessee picking Will "Connecticut bred" Levis over Big Cody is a travesty. If Cody would not fit in and within a year become Mayor of Nashville or Levis bust and get sent out on rails were a bet.  I'm taking Cody being a long time contributor over Levis being a Post-apocalypse warlord of the local populist dogma as a bet too.  But anything is possible. But how bout Branch THERE to be selected?  That's the dog I'm pulling for. LeVIS and his entourage were out once they agent sayed no one is calling and nobody in this area of the draft is super needy for a "developmental head case" QB.  OUT they go.