• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't recall seeing these posted but might have missed them.

Watching that interview in the middle video, all I can say is what a nice, humble and good guy he is. He was not my first choice due to fear of his size but he sure is now that he is our QB. You cant help but get behind and root for his success. Possibly one of the most well rounded and intelligent players I have ever heard speak. He was not my number one choice at first but I am now a fan and so want to see this young man successful.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2

He seems like a cool guy, I like the fact he said he already is eager to get to work and he doesnt do a whole lot with his leisure time but relax and that he is still dedicated to football even then. Not that im saying he shouldnt do more because he should have a life outside of football but i can relate to that aspect of how he spends his time outside work. With that said, i hope he can get out there and prove me wrong about transitioning his game to the league, my concerns have nothin to do with him as a person. The Nfl can be a mean business, and if you can't stand on your own it will boot you out quickly. I think he can play, but for how long and being a top 5 superbowl worthy QB one day like we have invested? We will see. Gonna be interesting to watch.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1