• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - The Carolina Panthers Select DJ Johnson - EDGE - Oregon

rodeo

Just now, Mol3m4n said:

I like Fitterer and I'm willing to give his staff a chance post-Rhule.

Fitt has been so phenomenal drafting so far. Looks like the Ravens liked Simpson, SMH.

Lord I hope Bryce leads us to the promised land because Fitt doesn’t seem any better after the 1st than Hurney.

• Poo 8

6 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I hate people that have no idea what they are talking about trash the guy before he has taken a snap. Also, hating on the Mingo pick. Like seriously? This place is miserable AF.

It really is annoying AF. They will never be happy. I'm almost amazed at how none of them are not in a draft room somewhere, since they seem to know so much

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Why get a 21 year old OLB who absolutely CRUSHED the combine with measurables like a 4.43 40 when you can get a 31 year old college graduate who posted 6 sacks in 6 seasons

Cuz that OLB isn’t what we need, a pass rusher. And the hyperbole is counterproductive. Johnson is way bigger and almost as fast

• Pie 2