• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Schedule

ericr0319

58 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What’s the link for? I think they fumbled the draft. You can have your opinion, I have mine. Passed on Carter for a RT then drafted a DT with motor issues. You can grade them high if you want.

• Flames 1

26 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

in 2023 bye weeks are only possible between week 6 and week 14.

Ugh another season with Week 14 byes?

Screws things up for fantasy football, last bye should be Week 13.

And before anyone says it’s dumb to cater to fantasy football… fantasy football is why the NFL is as big as it is today, the explosion in media money over the last 20 years is a direct result of fantasy football driving interest in so many people who don’t care about the NFL outside of fantasy.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

We haven't been on SNF since 2016 at Seattle during the infamous "Cam was benched over a tie" situation. 

Thats 7 fuging years.

Wow sad. But in fairness in the past the Panthers have made quite a habit out of faceplanting in primetime so I honestly can't even be mad that the league gave up giving us those slots. Gotta earn that back.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

What’s the link for? I think they fumbled the draft. You can have your opinion, I have mine. Passed on Carter for a RT then drafted a DT with motor issues. You can grade them high if you want.

thats cool but just know you are in the extreme minority of folks who think they had a bad draft