• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

2 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Adam Morrison, Frank Kaminsky, MKG did well in NCAA but they busted out. Miller has talent but I just think Scoot has more potential and less bust factor. I don't trust that Miller will work harder than Scoot, if you listen to the reports Scoot has already made millions and remains hard working. Miller has made questionable decisions off the field. 

Ok and there are 1000s of players who did great in the NCAA who are Hall of Famers. This wasn’t some random reach as he has been ranked 2 or 3 this whole draft season. He provides defense and scoring which are both things our franchise desperately needs. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Again.  He is a troll.  A ridiculous troll that tries to shame you for not being rah rah rah.   

this was another horrible Jordan pick.  

Go cry yourself to sleep. All you do on this sub is talk down on women and be negative in every sub. You are a miserable person. Welcome to my block list!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Do we have any reason to doubt the competence of the “building”? 

Fans and media think it was clear 1, clear 2, clear 3 player in this draft but reality for most teams and nba scouts is that Miller and scoot were considered on the same level. 

Take that for what it's worth. 

It’s hilarious all the arm chair gms pretending they know what was offered for whom and stuck on Scoot’s 2022 draft hype before he lollygagged through a whole g league season. Well, not quite a whole season since he decided it wasn’t important to play all the games.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

That right there is what sunk this franchise….always going with the kids that balled out in the NCAA verses seeing true next level talent. 

I've grown to never trust Jordan with managment decisions. He thinks these kids ball out in college and can do it in the NBA. Honestly, I expected Jordan to make the dumb decision, not surprised. I'm glad he is selling the team, too bad he is still a minority owner. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Ok and there are 1000s of players who did great in the NCAA who are Hall of Famers. This wasn’t some random reach as he has been ranked 2 or 3 this whole draft season. He provides defense and scoring which are both things our franchise desperately needs. 

We have an uncanny ability of drafting the duds.   

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

It’s hilarious all the arm chair gms pretending they know what was offered for whom and stuck on Scoot’s 2022 draft hype before he lollygagged through a whole g league season. Well, not quite a whole season since he decided it wasn’t important to play all the games.

It’s hilarious all the arm chair gms pretending they know what was offered for whom and stuck on Millers 2022 NCAA season 41 point game against SCAR before he completely disappears in the most important games of his collegiate career. Well, not quite since he will always remember that 42 point game against SCAR. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Brandon Miller is a Hornet.  Totally supporting this guy.  He has special talent and appears to be a bright and determined person.  I liked his interview after the pick.  He fits the team so now we have to support this guy and make sure Clifford doesn’t stunt his development by sitting him on the bench.  I would find it maddening if he doesn’t play right away.

Melo will be his big brother. Seems like a shy kid.