• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich's press conference 6-1-23

jayboogieman

18 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Even if Reich isn't a great coach, I don't get slimey incompetence vibes like I did with Rhule. 

I agree, with Reich I do not get the impression of a slobby buffoon way in over his head and looking to blame anyone and anything he can to save his own a$$. Much respect to him thus far! 

• Pie 2

Definitely the best communicator we've had as a head coach. Wilks was solid, I liked him better than the others we've had too...a real straight shooter. but Reich is just on another level.

Rock solid communicator and super competent. The guy just oozes intelligence about the game and laser focused on what he intends to do and the plan he's implementing.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Definitely the best communicator we've had as a head coach. Wilks was solid, I liked him better than the others we've had too...a real straight shooter. but Reich is just on another level.

Rock solid communicator and super competent. The guy just oozes intelligence about the game and laser focused on what he intends to do and the plan he's implementing.

You mean you dont miss `It is what it is` or `missed opportunities`?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

29 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I heard some Colts fans say he plays down to his competition. Hope that is wrong. 

We're on a long stretch of sucking. Playing down to their competition is something our competitors are going to worry about doing when facing us. Hell, we just want to actually compete for the first time in a long time.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Although no one can be certain because you never know the inner workings the fundamental difference in the organization is they hire people to work for you and you listen to what they have to say.  I think previously Tepper let Rhule run free and trusted his guy was making the right decision.   

Now Tepper seems to be somewhat involved. Not necessarily vetoing anything but just being inquisitive.  Probably at a high level but it sets the expectation.

Much more importantly, Reich is hiring knowledgeable guys that he respects but he also has the background to question and challenge decisions and opinions.  Conversely, it seems like Rhule had the “if you were right I would agree with you” approach.

Who knew that rational thinking works in making football decisions. 

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I heard some Colts fans say he plays down to his competition. Hope that is wrong. 

Reich was in a very dysfunctional organization with who knows how much drug crazed owner interference.  Tepper let him assemble a dream team of a coaching staff. This team is hungry and staff ready to prove. New day in Pantherland and I think this team will surprise a lot of people.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1