• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank Andy Dalton in this list.

thunderraiden

18 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Some of you should get If He Had A Full Offseason tattooed on your chests.

As long as you get some kind of I’m obsessed with Cam tat on you as well. You are in every thread he’s mentioned in. Join us in getting a tattoo

• Pie 1

I fuging hate the bullshit around Cam. 

Evidently ya can't say anything negative without hating. And even them it's the teams fault. 

fug that stupid narrative.  

When we drafted Cam, I was excited, because of his potential to be one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. 

While Cam was a great athlete, and a force on the field, he failed to live up to even moderate expectations from myself.  This all the while wanting him to be the best. That's not a hater, that is a supporter, and one that doesn't sit here way too long down this stupid broken road, still wearing Cam colored glasses. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Evidently ya can't say anything negative without hating. And even them it's the teams fault. 

When we drafted Cam, I was excited, because of his potential to be one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. 

While Cam was a great athlete, and a force on the field, he failed to live up to even moderate expectations from myself.  This all the while wanting him to be the best. That's not a hater, that is a supporter, and one that doesn't sit here way too long down this stupid broken road, still wearing Cam colored glasses. 

My thing is why is Cam always the only player who gets negative talk on this sub?

I don't think I ever seen anyone say a negative thing about Luke Kuechly or Thomas Davis or Greg Olsen.

All this does is prove Cam has legit haters. It's fine just accept it and stop questioning others because they are die hard fans of Cam.

20 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

After year 2 you said Cam wasn’t a leader of men. Others were ready to get rid of him after year 2, because they said he’d never be accurate. You and others aren’t ever truthful when it comes to Cam. Supporter? Lol. 

People really can’t stand that Cam has fans and treats him how all star players get treated. 

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My thing is why is Cam always the only player who gets negative talk on this sub?

I don't think I ever seen anyone say a negative thing about Luke Kuechly or Thomas Davis or Greg Olsen.

All this does is prove Cam has legit haters. It's fine just accept it and stop questioning others because they are die hard fans of Cam.

Them dudes didn’t like Cam back then, and they don’t like him now. They’re not fooling anyone, especially one who was on the boards back then. Again, folks was saying Cam wasn’t a leader of men back in his year 2. They were ready to move on after year 2, saying his accuracy would never improve. Meanwhile, other QBs get chance after chance. Not all, but a lot of these dudes who don’t like Cam are haters. They didn’t like him from the start, and hate to be called out on it. 

Again, Cam is treated just like every other star player. Star players are loved and have tons of fans. It eats them up because it’s Cam. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Them dudes didn’t like Cam back then, and they don’t like him now. They’re not fooling anyone, especially one who was on the boards back then. Again, folks was saying Cam wasn’t a leader of men back in his year 2. They were ready to move on after year 2, saying his accuracy would never improve. Meanwhile, other QBs get chance after chance. Not all, but a lot of these dudes who don’t like Cam are haters. They didn’t like him from the start, and hate to be called out on it. 

Again, Cam is treated just like every other star player. Star players are loved and have tons of fans. It eats them up because it’s Cam. 

It's kind of obvious.

Grown men hating because Cam is the most popular player in Panthers history. It pains them that people still mention his name on this board. Just weird if you ask me. Cam will be talked about for many more years might as well just accept it.

Like I said im not the biggest fan of Smitty, but you can't deny his talent. Dude was a beast and laid it out all on the field. Pound for pound the toughest WR in NFL history imo.

• Pie 1

From that list, I would probably take Heinke as a backup if I wanted someone who could win a few while my starter was out.  

Regarding Cam - 2011, 2012 Cam was a promising rookie.  2013-2017, Cam was one of the best qb's in the NFL.  After his arm got hurt, his career was done.  Sucked for us, because I thought we were set at qb for a good 10-12 years, especially after the 2013 Patriots game.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

16 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

From that list, I would probably take Heinke as a backup if I wanted someone who could win a few while my starter was out.  

Regarding Cam - 2011, 2012 Cam was a promising rookie.  2013-2017, Cam was one of the best qb's in the NFL.  After his arm got hurt, his career was done.  Sucked for us, because I thought we were set at qb for a good 10-12 years, especially after the 2013 Patriots game.  

Of that list? I'll stick with Andy. He really has had a decent career. 

I was one of those that did not want Cam. But man, did he wind up being something. The most exciting player on the field every week, and just a joy to witness.

This year, I did not want Bryce. But man, everything I've heard about him has been glowingly positive. Fingers crossed the future works out the same. With the added hope of a longer career.

Cam was a joy to behold. Let's hope Bryce can come close to replicating that.  

• Pie 3

14 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Greg Olsen got plenty of hate when he wanted that raise as well as after he got that raise and then had a little injury bug there for a bit.

Luke was damn near perfection aside from a rare missed assignment but linebackers just arent going to get the hate like a QB will. QB is the most critical position out there and only under the head coach as far as criticism and hate goes. Look at Frank Reich. Everyone is excited and in love with him but if he comes out and drops 5 games straight a lot of these fans will be calling for his head and making memes of him with a dumb look on his face.

With Thomas Davis's injuries early on in his career I do remember some saying to cut him especially after the last major one but then he turned into everyones long shot underdog and came back a very solid player so everyone loved him. If I remember correctly he made mostly solid plays like Luke and seeing him mess up was a rarity especially in his prime. Couple that with him being a huge emotional leader on the team and I do believe he was untouchable as far as hating goes.

I dont fully understand some of the Cam hate back in the day when he was young. We watched him grow from a young man who hid his head under a towel when he had a bad play or the team was losing to an emotional leader himself. He truly trashed his body carrying this franchise on his back. Put a different QB on this team in 2015 and we would have been nowhere near the playoffs or superbowl I believe. I will never hate on Cam, Luke, Greg or Thomas Davis as I love all those guys and they are Panthers legends and historic faces of the franchise. I guess Cam just gets some of it because he was a QB and its always fun to blame the QB for anything and everything much like it is the head coach.

14 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The players you mentioned above haven't , aren't trying to make an NFL team when they're done.  

Cam is the best player my Carolina Panthers have ever had. PERIOD.  ( only MVP this team has ever come close to having ) 

I loved him as a player.  NO HATE. But some of y'all can't get over the fact , his career is over . And for some reason, if I don't want him as  a back up, you guys with the I LOVE CAM tattoos lol,  say I'm a hater.

No I don't want him in a Panthers Uniform.  I'd love to see him involved with the team in some aspect.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1