• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MODS: Can we please remove CMC gif on ride side of screen?!

panthersphan

I would worry more about getting all these annoying ads gone that are all over the screen before I would a CMC gif. These ads are literally so funny that when I log onto the site from my home PC I will be typing mid sentence and something changes on one of the thousand currently up and my typing is halted automatically. I understand selling ad space but its almost comical on this site and has been for a while now. The ads have been such a joke these days that it chased off long time member PhillyB. Not saying he and I always got along and agreed politically on much but he was a major board contributor and he was lost due to becoming sick of the ads. Its almost comical how many there are these days. I realize its a free site and must support itself somehow but how do the other free sites support themselves without doing this to the extreme as it is here now?

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I would worry more about getting all these annoying ads gone that are all over the screen before I would a CMC gif. These ads are literally so funny that when I log onto the site from my home PC I will be typing mid sentence and something changes on one of the thousand currently up and my typing is halted automatically. I understand selling ad space but its almost comical on this site and has been for a while now. The ads have been such a joke these days that it chased off long time member PhillyB. Not saying he and I always got along and agreed politically on much but he was a major board contributor and he was lost due to becoming sick of the ads. Its almost comical how many there are these days. I realize its a free site and must support itself somehow but how do the other free sites support themselves without doing this to the extreme as it is here now?

Honestly he’s not missed…

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

The ad network being used needs to be told to raise the remnant ad CPM to a more lucrative value.   Presto, proved ad quality

• Beer 1

On 6/23/2023 at 2:12 PM, panthersphan said:

It's time.... he's been gone since October 2022...and the "you miss me yet??" head nod makes it even worse:)

Feel free to close thread, just felt like this needed to be said haha

TDA is coming back to the canes. Who says CMC won’t come back to the panthers!

On 6/23/2023 at 3:55 PM, onmyown said:

This site really does need to be updated more. #1 pick in draft and all new coaching staff…I mean that’s pretty big news, despite being a losing team…this is all we have. 

guess we will make due with Igo’s bi annual ‘hello’ threads.

internet forums are the senior citizens of the internet world lol probably not worth it to do it crazy investments at this point 

7 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

This used to be Zod's life. It no longer is. Don't expect anything more than what we have now ... which is a pretty decent site mind you. Suck it up, the CMC gif won't hurt you. I'd say the same to myself if it were a Cam gif.

Cam and CMC have nothing in common other than being former Panthers. It would be much better if it was a Cam gif or any other Panther legend, not just some random RB blip on our radar. 

CMC had a couple of decent years, never amounted to anything in Carolina and is happy he got out. Cam put his body and career on the line for this team until he was completely used up and got forced out.

Its just a dumb ass comparison.  Random RB vs Panther legend.

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1