• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Meatball opens his mouth again

Mr. Scot

54 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Nobody brags about killing somebody. 

You attitude is definitely an attitude of one whom never never been put in the situation of taking another's life, whether intended or not. 

I pray you'll never know. 

So in this case, I pray for your continued ignorance.  

Pedophiles and child abusers are the worst scum on the face of the earth and deserve to die miserably.

6 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

That was when I started to turn on The Process.  The deflection and tap dancing only got worse from there.

The answer was that "WE" need to do better in order to move forward.  But that would mean The Process was owning the ultimate accountability, and he wasn't going to do that.

For me, it was when he cut Cam only to sign Bridgewater.  To this day, I find that the most baffling move of his time here.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Eric4280 said:

Someone that doesn’t accountability is so lame lmao. Won’t comment on that family stuff because idk what to believe from that moron.

Only thing I recall is he got booed at a Hornets game while with his kids or something. To use his kids to get sympathy for him sucking at his job is lame, worst case scenario maybe other kids talk poo about their dad at school or whatever but he's making it sound like the adult fanbase was traumatizing his kids somehow. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

For me, it was when he cut Cam only to sign Bridgewater.  To this day, I find that the most baffling move of his time here.  

There was a rumor Cam had degenerative arthritis in his throwing shoulder which was the real reason he sat out the 2019 season. That shoulder injury in 2016 really f*cked him up. I don’t fault the decision to move on from Cam, he was never the same player again, but replacing him with an overpaid noodle arm like Bridgewater was just a bad look.

6 hours ago, hepcat said:

There was a rumor Cam had degenerative arthritis in his throwing shoulder which was the real reason he sat out the 2019 season. That shoulder injury in 2016 really f*cked him up. I don’t fault the decision to move on from Cam, he was never the same player again, but replacing him with an overpaid noodle arm like Bridgewater was just a bad look.

Cam was on the final year of his contract, the prudent decision would be to let him play it out and see if he could still be your franchise QB. If so, great, if not, then you’re probably in position to draft your next QB. Cocky dumbass Rhule wanted to remove past leadership from the locker room and at the same time thought he could game the system and take a shortcut on a rebuild.

In his mind, Teddy wasn’t a career back up, he just needed a savant like Rhule. Then the next year, Sam wasn’t a bad QB, he just needed Rhule’s coaching and culture. Rinse and repeat with Baker. Rhule was always the hero in his own mind. That’s why I can’t get on the “don’t give him a hard time he was just a guy trying his best” train. His hubris (funny he mentioned that) is what kept us from moving forward as a franchise. Also, when the guy is taking vacations during bye weeks as a losing coach and then returning from vacation and firing coordinators who stayed and worked during the bye, he gets no credit for working hard.

23 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Cam was on the final year of his contract, the prudent decision would be to let him play it out and see if he could still be your franchise QB. If so, great, if not, then you’re probably in position to draft your next QB. Cocky dumbass Rhule wanted to remove past leadership from the locker room and at the same time thought he could game the system and take a shortcut on a rebuild.

In his mind, Teddy wasn’t a career back up, he just needed a savant like Rhule. Then the next year, Sam wasn’t a bad QB, he just needed Rhule’s coaching and culture. Rinse and repeat with Baker. Rhule was always the hero in his own mind. That’s why I can’t get on the “don’t give him a hard time he was just a guy trying his best” train. His hubris (funny he mentioned that) is what kept us from moving forward as a franchise. Also, when the guy is taking vacations during bye weeks as a losing coach and then returning from vacation and firing coordinators who stayed and worked during the bye, he gets no credit for working hard.

As someone who went above and beyond giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, this is where I settled. He's an immature guy who appears to have learned precisely zero from his egregious failure.

2 hours ago, GEM said:

He better hope that he doesn't suck at Nebraska 

He'll give them hope. His schtick goes well with college-aged guys - all that "one of us" BS tracks right along with the fraternity BS. Kids will eat it up. And Snow's defense will do well for a while too. That will get Nebraska back to above average. His problems will begin when the fans and alumni realize he can't beat top competition consistently. By then he'll have interest from other schools and be on his way again to resurrect some once-proud program from the doldrums of ineptitude and elevate them to the molehills of mediocrity. Rinse and repeat until everyone has finally caught on. Which may take a while.