• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young's contract?

Catweisers

5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im glad we actually picked Bryce over Stroud.

I been noticing on social media Stroud is a big party guy. For a guy who praises god a lot he sure does like the celebrity party scene.

Bryce seems more business.

Lol I’m very glad we took Bryce over CJ but my brother in Christ Cam’s dad was a preacher and he lived in SIP you can do both and still be a good QB as well 

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

@PanthersGOATFan336 just to let you know you pooing my post everyday is not hurting me. You taking time out of your day to log on the huddle and poo my post takes some true dedication, but if you feel im that important then by all means keep pooing me baby!

Smile GIFs | GIFDB.com

There are people who do this. But you are quick on the draw yourself with the poo reactions over just about any disagreement so this will fall on deaf ears to many. I reserve that particular reaction for the worst of the worst like bigotry or just extremely low class shitposting that embarrasses the broader fanbase. Maybe give that a try 🫡

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

On 7/9/2023 at 5:58 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

@PanthersGOATFan336 just to let you know you pooing my post everyday is not hurting me. You taking time out of your day to log on the huddle and poo my post takes some true dedication, but if you feel im that important then by all means keep pooing me baby!

Smile GIFs | GIFDB.com

Screenshot_20230711_134238_Chrome.jpg

kevin-meme.gif

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336

On 7/9/2023 at 5:58 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Smile GIFs | GIFDB.com

Poor fella. You get more turds than a porta potty on game day.

season 2 GIF

It's only 5 degrees hotter than Satin's kitchen here along the coast..  People are sweating,,  but every time I ask if they are sweating  ( while on the beach )  because of Bryce's rookie contract..  they look at at me funny ..  

Enjoy the rest of the summer..   A month from now , there will be real conversations here on the Huddle  about , do we keep 7 or 12 WR ,,  and the normal non starters conversations about training camp.   

BRING ON SEPT 10  AND THE ADDLANA FALCONS.. 

• Pie 1