• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else think we are putting to much on Bryce's plate?

DennisM1

I love Bryce, I think he's the future, but let's not act like he has a wonderful offensive room to work with... then I remember Tepper saying well he's so good we won't have to spend money on recover we can put it into defense..(before he's even taken a snap) I'm not too sure.. I'm worried it might stunt his development he needs a guy he can grow with that's going to make those special plays and those hard plays look easy, I just think we should invest in a true star WR1 or TE

They started off expecting to ease Bryce into the scheme slowly and proceed at his own pace. He progressed so fast they have opened up more of the playbook accordingly. It isn't the coaches are expecting too much so much as Bryce is exceeding expectations and showing he can handle whatever they throw at him. As for talent we are running Reich's scheme and he picked his players for that scheme so no Bryc has the talent to run the offense.

• Pie 9

not at all. 

he's got one of the best QB minds the league has seen in years coming out of the gate with a high capacity for learning, grasping, and retaining all that they throw at him. that's the opinion of quite a few who have come to know him and coach him and that's the opinion that this coaching staff...this very QB centric coaching staff has come to understand about him. it's what his teammates are thinking about him.

this coaching staff knows what it's doing and they knew what they were getting when they drafted him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1