• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 1

Jackie Lee

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

It’s so refreshing having a legit HC and QB at the helm. This team is going to be special. 

I think Darnold would've had a chance to succeed with Reich and Josh McCown as well. Alex Smith was garbage for the first few years and then he got the ship righted when he finally got a good coaching staff. Darnold has had Adam Gase and Matt Rhule as his two head coaches. Let that sink in. 

If Bryce was here with Matt Rhule and a would be FDNY Chief as his OC, would you trust them to develop him? No.

What excites me most about what I've seen isn't Bryce but the teams use of Shenault. He has special abilities and could really be a Deebo Samuel type player with a touch less speed and more power.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Am I the only one not totally impressed with this play from Bryce's standpoint?

Great catch by Chark for sure, but this is not a completion in an actual game, if anything, Bryce might have just gotten Chark killed on this play.  The DB clearly pulled up there seeing as this is the first day of training camp, if this is a game, he's blowing up the WR there.

Was more of a medicine ball than a well placed pass

• Pie 2
  • Poo 3

16 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Am I the only one not totally impressed with this play from Bryce's standpoint?

Great catch by Chark for sure, but this is not a completion in an actual game, if anything, Bryce might have just gotten Chark killed on this play.  The DB clearly pulled up there seeing as this is the first day of training camp, if this is a game, he's blowing up the WR there.

Was more of a medicine ball than a well placed pass

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• Flames 2

11 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

agree. Bryce is already a massive bust 

In what way did I say anything remotely like that?

Everyone is praising his placement of that ball, but the placement of the ball was actually very dangerous and in a real game would have more likely resulted in an injury to Chark than a completed pass.

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer, but I just don't see the same thing when I look at that play that everyone else does.

If that DB isn't there and the only DB in that play is the one trailing Chark, then yea, it's an outstanding pass.  But that wasn't the case, looks to me like he just never saw that other DB there or else he wouldn't have thrown that pass.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2